Assistant to CFO ( Location : Parkkred, Chaengwattana)
en world Thailand
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organizations operations and business plans
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets with developing financial business plans and forecasts
- Engage the finance committee of the board of directors to develop short-, medium-, and long-term financial plans and projection
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed
- Mentor and managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for board of directors; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions
- Bachelor of Finance or Accounting and Master in related fields
- At least overall 5-6 years of experience in corporate Finance
- At least 5 years of experience Financial field
- Good financial planning and financial model knowledge and skills
- Demonstrable passion for corporates mission; a hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills and a willingness to share information
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- Experience in well-known financial institute or large corporation would be advantage
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8660 and ask to speak to the Nikkei Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.