Horiba (Thailand) is the Thai subsidiary of the HORIBA Group (Kyoto, Japan). Medical Segment is specialized in Medical diagnostics, mainly Automated Blood cell counter and Blood Chemistry.
Our growing activity leads us to seek potential candidates for our Medical Segment as follows:
Assistant Sales Manager / Technical Sales Representative
Recruit for: Horiba (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Working Location: Latkrabang
Acting as a team member of Scientific Segment, to generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, developing accounts including assisting Sales Manager to drive profitability.
- Stay abreast with in-depth knowledge of the current and future market trends, including technology trends, customer applications and competitive technology, as relates to the product line
- Manage customers and distributors to develop market opportunities to support growth in emerging markets
- Meet or exceed customer service, evaluations, validations, technical support, expenses and profitability targets for the tasked product line in the South Pacific region
- Co-ordinate planning and execution of a range of regional marketing activities including attendance at tradeshows, seminars, product launches and regular product specific mail-outs
- Build and maintain good relationships with key customers, potential customers and key opinion leaders in related community in South Pacific Region
- Provide direct line training and partnership for the local sales teams that covers dedicated products in the region
- Support and maintain effective working relationships with distributors for tasked product line when needed, by providing primary training of product lines and product specialist training of a technical support nature
- Provide technical support documentation to distributors and internal sales staff and Marcom team to support their selling role
- Assesses competitors by analysing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry and Material science related.
- 0-5 year experience in Sales function.
- Good command in English.
- Excellence Presentation Skill, Communication Skill, Negotiation Skill and People Management skill.
- Good command in basic computer skill (Microsoft office and email)
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.30
Benefits: Group insurance, Dental Fee, Provident fund, Bonus and etc.
The interested person please send resume with recent photo and salary expectation by email or mail to
Horiba (Thailand) Limited
303 305 307 309 401 403Latya Road,
Somdetchaopraya, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600