Koyao Island Resort
Koyao Island Resort is in operation since 2010 and owned by two Swiss hospitality professionals who spent many years in and fell in love with the island of Thailand.
Koyao Island Resort is located on Ko Yao Noi in the famous archipelago of Phang Nga Bay in southern Thailand. Remote, yet easily accessible, we are surrounded by secluded beaches, rain forests and uninhabited islands in a place where mass tourism and hotels are far away and the original Thai hospitality has free reign.
Our resort is designed in a traditional Thai architectural style which blends graciously into a coconut palm setting. Each villa faces the beach for stunning views over the bay.
Assistant Restaurant Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการห้องอาหาร
We are looking for a dynamic individual to manage our Pum Pui Restaurant.
- In charge of the restaurant “Pum Pui” and “Gecko” bar.
- Managing restaurant and bar staff.
- Conducting staff trainings and meetings on a regular basis.
- Solid background in restaurant service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in F&B supervisory role.
- Lead by example and work hands on.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- Warm-welcoming personality, leadership, positive, flexible and problem solving.
- Male/Female with any nationalities.
- Staff meals
- Resort uniform
- Service charge
Salary: depends on qualification
Working Location: Ko Yao Noi, Phang Nga (30 mins from Phuket)
Working Hour: 6 Days (shift)
If you like to work at the front and interact with guest,
If you are a passionate host and like working with people,
That sounds like who we are looking for, please apply!
Interested candidates are invited to email their resumes, stating past and expected salaries, a recent photograph and a cover letter via "Apply Now"