Assistant Relationship Manager- SME (Business Banking)/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการความสัมพันธ์ (ปฏิบัติงานที่พิษณุโลก)
- To proactively assist in the sale and service process, with the objective of winning customer satisfaction and ultimately trust.
- Assists in preparation of strategic sale pitch and relationship management activities in order to enhance revenues generated to the Bank.
- Proactively manages to optimize risks and minimize expected loss, as well as operational costs through various types of products/ services of the Bank in accordance to the Bank of Code of Conducts and BOT of Operational Standards.
- To support RM on daily operational issues, credit approval process, data quality input and submission and general chores as situation may demand. Exhibits the will to learn and excel in the line of relationship management as a respected profession.
- Bachelor or Master of degree in accounting, finance or economics.
- Minimum 1-2 year of marketing /credit analysis experience in a leading bank or financial institutions.
ภาคเหนือ - พิษณุโลก
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TMB Bank
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.