We are the largest of designing and manufacturing base for steel industry plant and equipments in South East Asia. We are seeking and offering brilliant carrier opportunity for talent, competent and dynamic people to join our growing team.
If you are interested in developing your skill and potential through specialized target training and working abroad, please apply for the required positions.
We are offer attractive fringe benefit and welfare, opportunity of training and working aboard, brilliant career path. This will be great opportunity for you to explore your career potential and thrive in the steel industry.
Assistant Quality Manager
Assistant QC Manager
- Control quality of In-coming & Outgoing materials, products, components by using suitable measuring and testing devise to verifies dimensional that indicate on drawing or specifications
- Inspection and verify In-coming & Outgoing materials, products are correct in according to drawings and specifications
- Verifies certificate of In-coming materials or products meet requirement of specifications and Purchase orders - Full dimensional control of In-coming materials & components
- Reporting the Non-conformance products to QC Manager by register into the NCR Management system follow up and verify till the NCR completed rectification.
- Notifies Supervisors of Non-conformance products and keep record of re-works for traceability Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or process comply with laws, regulations or standards.
- An identification mark item for acceptance or rejection, record test result and inspection data by complies to standards and specifications to ensure there are meet requirements.
- Observing, receiving and obtaining information relevant Quality system.
- Co-ordinate with cross-departments to clarifies quality problems, common practices and relevant Quality.
- Perform as order of intermediate superior.
- Male 35 years old up
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Welding, Metal sheet and or industry related
- At least 4 years in steel fabrication , Machining manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of welding, NDT, Mechanical and steel fabrication, 3D inspector (Structural steel, Piping, Machining)
- Knowledge of welding process and able to monitoring and inspections
- Knowledge of inspection code relevant to International standards such as ASME, EN, ISO
- Able to use inspection instrument for dimensional control
- Good command in English (Spoken, Written, Reading)
- Good command in computer skill