Fashion Studio Co., Ltd.
Founded in Los Angeles, California in 1984, Forever 21 has been celebrated for over 25 years by style conscious and trend-savvy shoppers across the globe. It has set the fashion industry on fire by showcasing the most current collections, on-trend apparel, and exciting shopping environments.
Forever 21 is growing quickly, featuring new and exciting store environments, a constant flow of fun and creative clothing designs and the accessories to make your look come together at the right price. A phenomenon in the fashion world, Forever 21 provides shoppers with an unprecedented selection of today's fashion, always changing and always in style.
Assistant Operations Manager/ ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายปฏิบัติการ
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, management, and supervision of the store operations of multiple store locations within an assigned market.
- Drive sales and profitability while ensuring the customer experience meets company standards.
- Drive corporate initiatives with a focus on goal attainment and expense control
- Foster a Forever 21 in-store-culture with a focus on the customer experience, associate development and exceeding sales goals and controlling expenses.
- Communicate in a clear, positive and professional manner designed to educate, inspire, motivate and direct behavior of all store level personnel.
- Supervise Store Managers through planning, assigning, and directing their overall functions.
- Supervise stores to achieve accuracy in executing markdowns, shipping, receiving, and cash control.
- Ensure stores follow all safely standards to safeguard the working and shopping environment.
- Consistently communicate as a field merchant to identify and maximize business opportunities.
- Conduct store visits to ensure compliance, train, and provide feedback on store operations.
- Recruit, develop, and retain qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met.
- Assess subordinates on positive performance and assist with formal performance evaluations.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline which includes dismissal.
- Extensive multi-store retail management experience required, minimum of 10 years Retail Operations Management experience.
- Strong aptitude for interpreting retail data and applying solutions as problems arise.
- Proven track record of driving and maximizing sales goals, while controlling shrink and payroll
- Strong ability to consistently deliver business results by meeting deadlines and achieving goals
- Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can effectively convey information and ideas in a concise and professional manner
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills for detailed reporting and analysis