Assistant Manager - Corporate Affairs
en world Thailand
- Assist CA Manager in managing and supervising corporate procurement;
- Review purchase orders, procedures of issuing P.O.
- Negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Solve issues and problems regarding procurement
- Propose and negotiate for the content or condition of purchasing contracts
- Validate goods and services received to ensure quantity and quality as per agreement.
- Assist CA Manager to ensure good working condition at work i.e. office supplies, facilities, office lay-out, cleaning membership, transformation & vehicles.
- Contact with external parties (Government, Company partners, vendors, suppliers)
- Company car, fleet cards, and vehicle registrations
- Insurance of company assets and security control
- Reimburse service package of mobile phone usages for management and senior managers.
- Receive and handle issues regarding facilities such as malfunction, arrange process to restore to good conditions.
- Supervise officers and coordinators in corporate affairs department and proposed issues/concerns to CA Manager.
- Bachelor degree of any related fields
- Experiences in office management, office facilities management, OR HR Administration.
- Good command of English
- Able to work well under pressure and good time management
- Proactive and Service minded.
- Good MS office proficiency; Excel and Word.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.