Assistant Manager - Co-packing or Value Added Services (FMCG)
Position: Assistant Manager - Co-packing or Value Added Services
Location: ICD Ladkrabang, Bangkok
This position has significant responsibility for the physical day-to-day management of packaging & storage operation from both existing and new business “Value added services or VAS”. The role will be responsible to develop & direct strategy on repacking-scheduling, daily repacking operation, compliance with specified QA & EHS standard, sufficient quality workforce & machinery, timely report on costing, KPI & system update including also provide close support & technical advice at all times to the Senior Manager VAS & client.
1) VAS Operation/Business Development
- To work with Senior Manager VAS to identify and define opportunities to sell VAS services to new and existing clients.
- To coordinate with new & existing clients & provide technical advice on package design, application of appropriate packaging materials, methods & machinery.
- To organize actions plans and ensure that repacking operation run efficiently & within budgeted costing.
- To prepare final mock-up sample for clients’ approval and agreement on repacking scheduling & quantity.
- To develop strategy on repacking scheduling to ensure repacking job is completed on time with right quantity according to client request.
- To report against agreed KPI’s to ensure that progress against the business plan is measured, and that any gaps identified are remedied if appropriate to do so.
- To recommend purchase of capital investments e.g. packaging machinery & equipment that will achieve sustainable cost savings and process efficiency improvements
- To recommend continuous improvement initiatives & to initiate cost saving project to Senior Manager VAS with emphasis on improved processes, line efficiency gains, reduced wastage or increased automation so as to reduce cost, improve quality and increase productivity.
2) Customer / Governments / Business Relationship Development
- To maintain good business relationship with all clients, key government agencies and staff related to the VAS business.
- To ensure that VAS facilities are fully compliant with all Regulatory & Industrial Laws and Regulations including maintenance and renewal of all relevant operating Licenses, Registrations and Certificates.
3) Business / Budget Planning
- To maintain adopt and enhance on best VAS practices.
- To prepare and recommend business and budget plans for approval.
- To maintain or exceed monthly business performance standards.
- To ensure all operating budget, costing, pricing & expenses are controlled within approved levels
- To ensure all capital expenditure is pre-approved in line with published Company Policy, and that all investments of Capex into the business are measured post implementation to ensure that the investment is achieving the initial stated objectives.
4) People Management
- To ensure that the highest level of Health & Safety is maintained and to ensure that any deviations from these published standards are reported promptly to Senior Manager
- To ensure a clean, safe and hazard free work environment in all VAS areas.
- To coach and develop supervisors & staff on important aspects of work performance, and where appropriate recommend development plans for promotion or further improvement in areas of poor performance.
- To create a motivated team environment in the business and to run workshops to share best practice.
- Thai Nationality, Age 27 - 40 year old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Packing, Industrial Engineering, Production Management, Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience at the management level in either depth in Value Added Service or Co-packing with Experience in Project Management / Manufacturing or FMCG business.
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Possess leadership character and can communicate well at all level
- Ability to work under pressure/ tight deadline as a team, self-motivated and be able to work independently under.
- Good command in English.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us / or contact to
Khun Sirirat Ext.228
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710