TUVNORD (Thailand), a memberof TUV NORD Group which has over 10,000 employees in more than 70 countries of Europe, Asia, America and Africa. We are offering the service relating to certification, testing and inspection portfolio encompasses both specific individual tests/inspections and also management of complex safety solutions.
TUV NORD (Thailand) has expertise and has offered a wide range of technical safety, environmental protection, and the conformity assessment of management systems and products. We are fully committed to quality and operating the business with the principles of independence, neutrality and integrity under the TUV NORD Group umbrella structure.
We seek dynamic candidates for the following position:
Assistant Manager - Business Development Department
Role and Responsibility:
- Create and manage training and Capacity Building Program as per TUV NORD’s standard and requirements
- Plans and prepares materials for Capacity Building Program, Business Improvement, Factory productivity Improvement. etc.
- Develop materials and supporting documents, when required.
- Enhance training & presentation skills/ knowledge in other related areas.
- Responsible for audit planning, audit document review, on-site audit and audit reporting
- Cooperate with other relevant departments/sections on technical matters.
- Thai citizen Male or Female
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineeringor related field.
- Working experience in Industry e.g. Production, QC, QE, QS and QA at least 5 years.
- Strong technical background & experience in standards; ISO 9000, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO/TS16949., etc.
- Professional experience as ISO Second or Third Party Auditor, Training Facilitator, QMR/EMR or Management Systems Consultant is an advantage.
- Working Experience and back ground in Factory improvement program e.g. productivity, SPC, MSA, TPM, Lean Manufacturing, OEE, Problem solving, Supplier Development programare advantage.
- IRCA auditor / lead auditor or trained with valid certificate is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written in English with computer literacy
- Good presentation skills and common sense
- Confident in Presentation and communication skills with a service mind and team-orientation
- Own personal car with valid driving license
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, indicating qualification and experience and expected salary via "Apply Now"
TUV NORD (Thailand) Limited
1858/75-76 16th Floor, TCIF Tower,
Bangna-Trad Rd., Bangna, Bangna,
Bangkok, THAILAND 10260
Tel No. : +66 2 751-4050 ext. 200
Fax No. : +66 2 751-4048
Website : www.tuv-nord.com/th