Assistant Manager-Branded Retail Kiosk Management Team
Level : Assistant Manager
Report to : Branded Retail Operations Excellence Department
To perform activities to ensure effectiveness of Branded Retail Kiosk Management day-to-day operation management and control with alignment to overall Branded Retail Kiosk strategy.
- Perform day-to-day operation with all stakeholders to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Develop all KioskService related reporting systems and performance analysis, including implement related business requirements for Kiosk system configuration / development to ensure their readiness to support Kiosk Service
- Conduct sales compliance minimize / mitigate risks and maintain the sales effectiveness
- Follow direction, cascade KPIs, allocate work targets, coach and advise, evaluate and proactively support the team in order to achieve business targets
- Handle partners / customers / consumers’ enquiries and issues, including conduct provision of 2nd tier support to customer service functions e.g. call center and operational support to related parties in relation to Kiosk products and services
- Generate new ideas and implement right tactics for Service growth
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields
- Ability to set up business process for new projects
- Self-initiative, strong coordinating skill, and good problem solving skill
- Skilled in computerized, database and system
- Good relationship management and project management skills with the ability to infulence
- Ability to work in a stressful commercial environment with tight schedule and handle situations with high uncertainties
- Good interpersonal & problem solving skills
- Mature and enthusiastic to learn and have good attitude
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 24-41 Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.