ANJI - NYK Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ANJI-NYK is the Joint Venture Company of Anji Automotive Logistics Co.,Ltd., NYK RORO (Thailand) & Yusen Logistics (Thailand). Establish a Logistics Company in Thailand since October 2013 serving the Car manufacturers, one of those is SAIC Motor - CP in Rayong Industrial Zone.
The business will cover logistics operations which mainly focus on Customs Clearance, Transportation and Warehousing at the beginning that responds to our customers' needs, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC). We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.
Assistant Manager (Finished Vehicle)
This position reports directly to Operation Manager of Finished Vehicle Department to help ensure the effective and efficient warehouse operation and management.
- Develops operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout.
- Completes operation requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Organize and monitor car transportations.
- Manage relations with suppliers and/or contractors.
- Planning and Coordination of Finished Vehicle Launch stocks supporting new Model Launch Activities.
- Developing & Implementing the process and procedures ensuring customer delivery requirement are supported-damage rectification/Nonstarters etc.
- Develop a distribution action plan in assigned area that will allow the company to keep its competitive edge through distribution and logical excellence.
- Oversee the overall transport management of customer accounts in assigned area in order to provide transportation services to fulfill the customer’s need, including : maintaining and enhancing business relationships with the customer.
- Maintains staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Communicate with customer ( receive feedback ) & ( Share action ) & Co-work with customer.
- Communicate, enforce and meet all company and site safety practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relating fields, Major in Logistics or Warehouse.
- At least 35 years old.
- Min. 5 years experiences with Warehouse management, Transport management and Finish Vehicle.
- Good planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication in English both spoken and written skills.
- Able to speak Chinese Mandarin will be advantage.
- Microsoft office knowledge and strong reporting skills.
- Good problem solving and ability to motivate and team spirit.
- Interpersonal savvy, initiative and problem solving
Working Location: Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Siracha Chonburi