Assistant Legal Manager (Litigation), THB 50-55K
- The role will directly report to AVP, Assistant vice president.
- To act as a Legal and Compliance team member in order to support country corporate goals and business unit demands
- Creating associations of reliance and trust with other departments in achieving overall corporate goals
- Provides legal assistance and supports country operations in litigation, compliance and regulatory including in commercial laws and services agreements)
- Works with Legal teams on country specific projects such as the formulation of policies, procedures and on issues of governance where concerns are raised
- Supports legal department on compliance with various country legal requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Laws, Compliance or related fields
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience in related functions in litigation or court processing (preferable in manufacturing, Oil & Gas business industry experience)
- Experience in litigation law, regulations (a strong problem solving skills and the ability to stay calm under challenging circumstances are an asset)
- Overall knowledge of the general legal requirements for all the countries that the Group operates in, ability and drive to take ownership of projects end to end.
- Strong leadership skills and professional individual who can work under tight deadline and pressure
- Able to communicate in English as good level up
- A command of computer literacy