Assistant IT Manager
The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
- The Assistant IT Manager is responsible/performs tasks as directed by Country IT Manager for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values of both Rayong and Ladkrabang Plants.
- This individual will assist project teams with teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of our standard Project management methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operational staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions, Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
- This individual is accountable for the following systems: VMWare, Cloud Computing, SharePoint, HRMS, VoIP phone, MPLS, Internet connection and Citrix solution
- This individual may be expected to work before or after normal working hours and from remote locations in order to troubleshoot and address technology problems and to implement software and hardware upgrades and modifications.
- Independently administrates server/storage systems or networks within own area of expertise. Can configure smaller solutions and take responsibility of initial operation, conversion and removal of servers
- Follows established service processes, contributes to definition of operational processes to eliminate problems and proactively improves existing service processes.
- Works within Dana’ global IT team or under guidance from the project manager to operate user IT environment to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility. Any support in the office/tender stage as a technical expert of give training, presentations and workshops within the own area of expertise.
- Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Can organize a team to implement tasks.
- Analyzes project-specific user requirements and supports in the implementation/integration phase of IT infrastructure solutions including vendor relationship.
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Identifies and assesses risk and provides adequate solutions.
- Operates systems within defined SLA and escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed user expectations/SLA. Monitors capacities and performance through statistical analysis and reporting.
- Establishes working relationships with user’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
- Understands the requirements of the business user, the scope of the contract/project and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports issues to team/project manager and other relevant parties to find a solution.
- Maintains an up-to-date skill profile and personal learning schedule.
- Manage LKB and RYG plants’ capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operational expenditure (OPEX).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology, Master Degree of Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 year’ experience in IT infrastructure, IT applications and ERP implementation.
- Experience in working with automotive industry preferred.
- Experience in project and organizational management.
- Experience in international organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco technologies and experience in Cisco IOS configuration (Router,
- ASA, Switch)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and 2012/desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7 or 8)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.