Assistant Housekeeping Manager / Housekeeping Manager
Santhiya Resorts & Spas Co., Ltd.
- To ensures the smooth and efficient flow of operation in the Housekeeping Department and Laundry Section achieving maximum guest satisfaction and adhering to standards of service required by the hotel.
- To be efficient and diplomatic in dealing with situation involving any aspect s of the above mentioned departments where the reputation or image of the hotel is represented..
- To ensure departmental employees perform their duties in accordance with company policy
- To regularly report operational matters to the General Manager.
- To ensure that correct procedures are observed in the formulation of contracts and sub contracts.
- To maintain regular and effective communication with other Heads of Department.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs. Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Daily inspection of public areas and employees locker rooms.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors.
- Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public area with maintenance department.
- Immediately attending to guest requests.
- Degree or Certificate in any field.
- Good command of spoken & written in English.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years management experience in Housekeeping in a five star hotel or similar standard property.
- Outgoing personality
- Can work under pressure and work on Island
The applicants are encourage to send their CV with Photo to email via "Apply Now"
or contact to 02-4430585 # 102
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Santhiya Resorts & Spas Co., Ltd.
Santhiya Resorts & Spas Co., Ltd.
Santhiya Koh Phagnan Resort and Spa Co., Ltd.
This gem of a resort embraces the true meaning of Natural Beauty. Stretched over 18 acres of glorious tropical landscapes, Santhiya Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive eco-chic natural hideaway with glorious teakwood accommodations and world-renowned service and hospitality. Lush tropical forests, crystal clear bay and private beach set the perfect backdrop for splendid gourmet meals, cascading poolside waterfalls, luxurious spa treatment at Ayurvana Spa or an exciting array of outdoor water activities. Only 30 minutes by speedboat from Samui Island, paradise awaits...where beauty comes naturally and elegant designs along with eco-friendly conservation inspires all.
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort and Spa Co., Ltd.
Nestled in a tranquil cove on Koh Yao Yai's tranquil west coast, Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is surrounded by 38 acres of unspoiled tropical forest just 20 minutes by speed boat from Phuket. The eco-luxury resort comprises 30 teakwood villas that blend in perfectly with the natural surroundings and offers a rare, private stretch of beach frontage. Unrivaled guest facilities include a spectacular waterfall swimming pool, an indulgent spa offering a range of pampering treatments and a world class restaurant serving the absolute best in Thai and global cuisine.