Established on 18 March, 1992 with registered and paid-up capital of approximately USD 3,000,000.-. The company was wholly-owned subsidiary of the United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL, which is 100%-owned by the United Overseas Bank Limited, Singapore (“UOB Bank SG”) .
In July 2013, UOB Asset Management (Thai) Co.,Ltd acquired ING Funds (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.. The company’s name was changed to UOB Asset Management (Thailand) Co.,Ltd or UOBAMTH and the sole shareholder, since then, has been changed from the United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL to UOBAMSG.
After the acquisition, the total registered and paid up capital became approximately USD 18 Million with the Asset Under Management (“AUM”) of approximately USD 6.96 Billion, comprising three types of fund, namely mutual funds of approximately USD 3.01 Billion, private funds of approximately USD 1.51 Billion and provident funds of approximately USD 2.13 Billion and property funds of approximately USD 0.31 Billion.
The merger of the two companies has reinforced UOBAMTH’s customer-base expansion, marketing channels and fund-manager team. The company now has 28 investment professionals, of which 16 are fund managers, taking care of both domestic and overseas investments.
At present, UOBAMTH is the sixth largest asset management company and the third largest private fund manager, yet, the largest foreign asset management company in Thailand with market share of 5.6 %.
With strong regional network, UOBAMTH aims to provide products in major regional markets such as Singapore and Malaysia, in order to achieve the target of becoming Thailand’s top and most sophisticated player
Assistant Fund Manager & Dealer
Department: Investment Division
- Responsible for cash monitoring, cash deposit / withdrawal transactions
- Assist fund managers in trade execution and transaction record
- Assist fund managers in FX execution and transaction record
- Assist fund manager in securities and investment analysis
- Support fund manager and senior dealer in assigned tasks
- Master or Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- Experience in banking, finance and asset management businesses will be advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy
Interested candidates please contact :
Human Resource Department
UOB Asset Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
23A, 25 Floor, Asia Centre Building, 173/27-30, 32-33 South Sathon Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Tel : +66 2786 2000 Fax : +66 2786 2375