Assistant Financial Controller- Manufacturing
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
THB 60,000 – 85,000
Our Client is leading of Automotive Manufacturing
- Oversees the preparation and evaluation of budgets and other financial operating reports for presentation to top management.
- Prepares and directs the implementation of cost accounting methods and activities.
- Oversees the cost control systems, manages and analyses all costs data.
- Support timeliness and accuracy of the financial statements in key relevant areas.
- Presenting the various accounting reports to the top management and making suitable observations and recommendations.
- Ensure smooth operation on day to day basis, be a SOX owner “Inventory Management &Manufacturing”.
- Manage and control company costing, inventory, assets, costing process, transactions of accounts which include accrual items, adjustments, and reconciliation.
- Manage and control costing, inventory, inventory valuation and inventory management.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness on full costing and comply with corporate policy, with relevant activities i.e.
- Update standard cost, BOM, and routing,ensure stock count.
- Understand all company costing, initiate cost control, saving and reduction in both variable costand fixed cost.
- Alert any issues, problems with root cause analysis and corrective action on a timely basis.
- To be a part to develop ERP system, monitor, coach, most important is to ensure full utilization.
- To be a part to develop Annual Budget, Long Range Plan and Forecast, manage and ensure own department meet agreed on target.
- To be a part to improve work efficiency and productivity and, initiate cost saving and cost reduction.
- Supervise accounting staffs and coach and develop them on necessary basis.
- Liaison and manage another stakeholder i.e. Auditor, Government Officer, Customers, Vendors ensure compliance with business and tax legislation.
- Voice out any issues or problems with root cause analysis and corrective action on a timely basis.
- Ad-hoc assignment that makes Controller meets his/her roles&expectation.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting , Finance or other related.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in multinational manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of Thai GAAP, taxation and willing to learn USGAAP.
- Knowledge of ERP, Syteline is advantage.
- Understand BOI&Internal Control.
- Good English communication skill.
- Computer literate, advance MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 114, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.