Assistant Finance Manager
Page Group Thailand
As an Assistant Finance Manager you are primarily responsible for providing management support to the Finance Manager for all accounting activities and management reporting. Based in the finance office and working as part of a small finance team, the post holder also shares in the responsibility for general finance-related duties and is expected to cover for the Finance Manager in her absence.
Our client is a large FMCG group that is well established within the Thailand market. This is one of the fastest growing organisations in the region within it's industry and therefore a fantastic time to join. They are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their health-care business in Thailand. Great opportunity for a driven and career orientated individual to put his/her stamp on the business and specifically the finance function.
- Oversee financial capabilities of regional subsidiaries
- Coordinate with potential Group investors
- Review monthly management accounts including consolidate Group financial results
- Prepare Group financial forecast
- Review annual statutory audit report
- Review Group internal controls
- Overview the Group management fee and dividend payout
- Provide Group and Regional tax advisory on income tax, withholding tax, VAT, etc
- Provide financial advice on Company's projects
- Review and advise on strategic partnership agreements from banks and other payment service providers
The ideal candidate must possess the requirements below:
- Thai nationality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree would be an added advantage
- At least 2 year's experience as an Assistant Financial Manager
- Confident, good leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- CPA qualified is not a must but a good to have
We are looking for someone who can see the opportunity for growth and taking on more responsibility. As part of this great opportunity you will be serviced with a competitive compensation package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nattapat Santiphant on +66 2 012 5013.
Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th