Assistant Finance Manager
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
Reporting to: Finance Manager:
- To assist Finance Manager (FM) in all aspects of accounting and to be responsible for daily accounting tasks outlined by the FM and follow general guidelines set out by the FM.
- Preparation of month-end reports i.e. Profit and loss statement, Balance sheet, Cash flow etc. and ensuring that all General Ledger reconciliations are completed on time.
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable (AR) Function and ensure that all AR invoices are raised properly and follow-up is done for collections.
- Oversee the Accounts Payable function including all vendor invoices and Reimbursable expenses of employees and ensuring that all rechargeable expenses are invoiced correctly to resorts and spas.
- Ensuring that daily cash and bank report is maintained and reviewed.
- Coordinating with Accountant of other subsidiary entities for ensuring that the monthly accounting functions are properly completed and the accounting records of these entities are adequately maintained.
- Assist in the Annual Budget process.
- Maintenance of books of accounts of Associate Companies and subsidiary entities in the Group, as assigned.
- Masters’ degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in accounting or auditing functions. Experience in the same industry would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices and ability to prepare Financial Statements and to analyze financial data
- Knowledge of Budgeting procedures and techniques
- Skill in the use of computers and Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience in use of Sun accounting systems would be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and communicate effectively with team members and colleagues in other departments.
- Good command over both verbal and written English communication.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Contact: Human Resources Department
Six Senses Hotels Resorts and Spas
57 Park Venture Ecoplex 9 Floor Unit 902-904,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas are discovered in some of the world’s most beautiful places. They are synonymous with a unique style – authentic, personal and sustainable, and in harmony with individual surroundings; and while being part of the local fabric they are in tune with the wider world. The Six Senses DNA adapts seamlessly to host cultures in an environment that evokes wellbeing and attention to detail.
Six Senses resorts are intimate, offering an emotionally intelligent approach to anticipative service that begins with empathy. The Six Senses aesthesis has a touch of quirkiness, which supports delightful and unexpected surprises. Crafted guest experiences stimulate, energise and revitalise the human spirit. The responsible and caring attitude of Six Senses hosts is intrinsic to the brand and extends from employees to local communities in which Six Senses operates.
From its beginnings in the early 1990’s, Six Senses quickly became recognized as the hospitality industry’s pioneer of sustainable practices, successfully wedded to uncompromised high-end facilities. With all aspects of Six Senses’ operations, including the Evason brand, embracing these Six Senses values, which define the brand and the enduring Six Senses mission: To help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them.