TimeB Consulting Co., Ltd.
TimeB Consulting is a staffing services and recruiting firm headquartered in Thailand. With a team of experienced recruiters in the industry and our great leverage in engaging social media and related technology into our recruitment process, we can provide our clients the best possible matches.
Assistant Factory Manager (Quality System Manager)
Our client was founded in 1986 with initial registered capital of 13 million Baht. The corporate objective is to produce high quality canned food products for consumers. During the early days, our client focused mainly on exporting to foreign countries. Through our commitments in the research and development of pet food products with foreign partners, our client became the supplier and producer for many internationally renowned pet food brands throughout the world.
- Responsible for establishing, controlling and improving quality control for Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, In-line Production and Finished Products in order to meet Food Quality and Food safety requirements
- Supervise quality document control and follow up procedure & work instruction
- Control, verify and update all analysis methods
- Cooperate with related departments in order to solve problems on Non-Conforming Products
- Propose resource for approval to Operations Director
- Immediately inform Operations Director in cases of Food Safety issues
- Working with team for Traceability & Mock Recall Leader
- Pest Control Leader and Management
- Thai nationality, age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemical Science, Biotechnology or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Quality Control and Quality Assurance , 2-3 years’ experience in management level
- Good knowledge in ISO, HACC
- Good command of English
- Computer literate
- Bonus/Depend on Performance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Care
- Annual Health Check
- Provident Fund
- 6 days working (Monday – Saturday)