Webster University Thailand is a fully accredited American University and an international campus of Webster University with campuses in USA and Europe. Due to expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill these positions:
Assistant Facilities and Operations Manager
Dept. or Office: Administrations
A Global American university in Thailand.
Webster University Thailand is an extended international campus of Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, which is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit university with campus locations around the world.
In 100 years, Webster University has grown to become a leading light in higher education, ranked by USA News & World Report as one of the top among universities across the US for its international campus program.
Must have general knowledge in repairs, maintenance and making improvement of site and facilities, utility and sanitary systems, - including landscape, buildings, transportation (vehicles), machine tools and equipment used in the operations.This position is based in Cha-am campus.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Site and facility repairs and maintenance, - landscape, housekeeping and technical assistance and repairs.
- Providing assistance on request of using man-power (labor) for moving or relocating of furniture, including re-arrangement of furnishing items.
- Providing repairs of all repair works needed
- Furnishing or decorating of offices and classrooms as called for repairs and maintenance of machine, tools and air conditioners
- Make sure sports facilities are functioning and working properly.
- Monitoring restaurant operations to be cleaned and meet sanitary requirements
- Control, provide the operations of transportation services as needed and requested, - buses, vans or taxis
- Keep all vehicles to be in good, safe and functioning condition, and cleaned.
- Monitor and supervision operations of motor vehicle (Buses and Vans) Department (drivers and vehicles),
- Keeping daily operating times and trip logs of buses and vans,
- Supervising security measures and procedures, in-coming, or out-going of visitors
- Make sure pest control services are performed as required.
Requirements – Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Experience of work in management of site, light construction skills, and facility operations 3-5 years
- Familiar with Microsoft Office productivity software
- Good command of Thai and English communication skills.
Welfare & Benefits
- Health and Life Insurance
- Social Security fund
- Provident fund
We are looking for an individual who has strong job commitment, enthusiastic, self-confident and hardworking. If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to be part of Webster University’s rich multicultural team, send your CV with cover letter via APPLY NOW or please contact:
Webster University Thailand
Human Resource Department
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya, Cha-am, Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
Phone:+66-(0)-32-456-162 (up to) 8