ASSISTANT COST ACCOUNTING MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a manufacturer of construction products. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Assistant Cost Accounting Manager.
Salary: 60,000 – 85,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for operations performance reports: Monthly variance analysis for management review, productivity, KPIs including any need for ad-hoc reports.
- Assisting the Cost Accounting Manager to prepare reports for management review.
- Preparing product costing for all product references, analyzing variances and making recommendations for cost control.
- Preparing standard cost budget for manufacturing.
- Computing the transfer prices for all the product references and submitting to APAC & inter-company as per schedule and on a timely basis.
- Developing a standardized policy and procedure of the standard costing system such as inventory management, cost allocation and new product development (NPD) calculation.
- Participating in and defining opportunities in cost savings projects as team member or project leader.
- Tracking and monitoring operation capital vs plan and coordinating with the Planning Dept.
- Ensuring that cost accounting transactions align with GAAP and company policy.
- Performing inventory valuation and year-end physical count.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Cost Accounting, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience in costing and analysis in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience in a multinational manufacturing company is preferred.
- Experience in cost savings project as a member or leader is a plus.
- Work experience involving SAP software is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.