KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) has established since 1962 to contribute the development of the national economy by performing work such as trade promotion, investment between domestic and foreign companies and support of industrial technology cooperation. Presently we have 124 Korea Business Centers in 82 Countries which we also have KOTRA Bangkok in Thailand
KOTRA Bangkok is urgently seeking for regular staff to join our team in the position of "Assistant Branch Service Project Manager"
Assistant Branch Service Project Manager (Urgently Required)
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ KOTRA Bangkok
- Searching for Thai importers.
- Achieve annual sales target and make new export volume from Korea to Thailand.
- Identify sales opportunities, conduct sales calls & customer visits.
- Perform general service as a Branch manager.
- Looking for new buyers and conduct market research, provide report as request.
- In-charge of 7-9 Korean companies per year in different industry both consumer goods and industrial goods.
- Promote Korea Trade into Thailand market.
- Support Korean companies as per request.
- Age 27-35 years old, Thai Nationality, 3-5 years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Economic or related field.
- Marketing Skills and Sales Skills required
- Able to handle key accounts with service mind
- Fluency in English (with TOEIC, IELTS or TOEFL score would be advantage)
- Good presentation skills & computer literacy
- Ability to do multi tasks
- Annual Business trip to Korea 1 time per year.
- Basic Salary 27,000 Bath (negotiable depend on experience)
Interested applicants should submit their detail resume with photo (English only) to
Exchange Tower, Unit 3201, 32nd Floor
388 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact: Khun Sasithorn