Assistant Accounting Manager - Retail
Argyll Scott Asia
Our Client is a listed company which has a rich history and reputation of growing high standard people. They are hiring a proactive professional Assistant Accounting Manager to assist Finance team and improve the financial accounting systems including processes.
- As an Assistant Accounting Manager, you are accountable for:
- Preparation of month end financials, balance sheet reconciliations and management reports
- Update and analysis of budget to actual results
- Prepare monthly general journals and bank reconciliations
- Management of AP & AR including Debt Collection and the timely authorization of payments
- Implementing process improvement initiatives and tasks
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues when and where required to achieve team goals
- Manage adhoc project work
- Assisting the Finance Director in the preparation of operational cash flows and budgets
- CPA certification is highly recommended
- A minimum of 5 -7 years post relevant experiences
- Experience in large fast paced accounting environment - Big 4 Audit Firm, FMCG, Retail
- Leadership skills
- Hands-on user in SAP
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at WChitwarakorn@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.