Asset Management Coordinator
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ GULF GROUP
- Monitor, analyze and synthesis performance of power plants for the information to define the strategies
- Coordinate between plants and other related parties to improve asset performance and to achieve the company goals
- Plan, guide and coordinate with the power plants to set up the budget and deliver it correctly and on time
- Investigate asset-related failures, incidents and nonconformities and recommend the actions to mitigate / to eliminate the risks or consequences
- Communicate to relevant stakeholders on the up to date information of asset performance, improvement actions and risk management
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience Power Plant business is advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill, service-minded and mature to external and internal parties
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
11 th FL., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Website : www.gulf.co.th
Gulf JP is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee’s job satisfaction. Gulf JP has invested in many power projects in Thailand and due to our rapid development we are looking for both high caliber new talents and seasoned professionals to join our well established and talented work force in the following position: