Asisstant Brand Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading consumer health care company is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager in Bangkok to manage consumer health care products and support the business vision of the company.
About the Assistant Brand Manager Role:
As the Assistant Brand Manager, you will manage tasks as assigned which includes analysis of management information, new channel activation such as on-line channel and marketing and sales activity to support major event marketing which includes handling work that are sensitive and highly confidential.
- Liaise and coordinate with concerned parties, internal and external agency to ensure effective activities including on-line channel/website alive
- Update and analyse relevant management information such as market share, daily sales report, brand activities/CHC management presentation charts per assignment
- Organise and maintain files of superior's correspondences, records, following up on pending matters
- Support marketing and sales team on business operational/development issues
- Liaise and coordinate as assigned with concerned parties, internally and externally, on the matters related to e focus brands business
- Provide administrative support services, and handles administrative duties as assigned by immediate superior
- Organise and expedite flow of work through superior's office and initiate follow-up action
To succeed in the Assistant Brand Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- At least five years of experience in accordance to marketing
- Direct experience in digital marketing activities and e-commerce will be an advantage
- Knowledge of service administration is advantageous
- Strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and work effectively under pressure
- Team orientation
- Mathematics literacy is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
This leading health care company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of marketing experience and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Assistant Marketing Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world