Established in 1950, the privately owned ARI Group employs a staff of more than 900 and is today a successful player on the international stage.
From industrial processes and chemicals through shipbuilding to building management: ARI can look back on a tradition of more than 60 years as a competent partner for isolation - safety - control - steam trapping of liquid and gaseous media. We manufacture high-quality, heavy-duty valves in line with the latest standards at three different locations - all of them in Germany. www.ari-armaturen.com
ARI Sales Representative Thailand
The successful applicant will be responsible for selling a wide variety of medium & low pressure valves and control related products into contractors, OEMs, end-users and distributors within the sales region with particular focus on the oil, gas, petrochemical, power, chemical and process markets. Working to support our exclusive national distributor this will involve selling to existing customers, winning new business and managing / chasing project sales opportunities.
The role will involve the management and expansion of the company’s existing accounts. This will be done by creating, growing and maintaining relationships with the company’s’ national distributor. Specifically, the candidate will be expected to introduce new products and general equipment upgrades. In this role you will be dealing with various stakeholders, including managing directors and senior mechanical engineers. Your job will be to consult the stakeholders on which products are best for their company. There is also an expectation to explore new avenues for the business to grow into.
Reporting directly to the export sales manager the selected applicant will be expected to report all sales and quotation activity on a monthly basis. You will be supported from a team of internal sales engineers from our SEA headquarters located in Malaysia who will assist with any technical back up needed to assist in closing the sale and supporting the customer.
Main Job Duties:
- Developing short-term and long-term sales plans
- Support the company’s overall strategy in Thailand
- Promote company products to existing and new customers
- Enhance relationship to customers through on-site service
- Provide technical advice and support and solve technical problems
- Support management in debt collection from customers
- Report to the principle's sales management in a reliable and comprehensive way
- Assist the distribution partner in activities to promote the ARI range for the core market inthe processing industry.
- Professional design and/or sales experience with national and international Engineering, Procurement & Construction.
- Field experience, used to meet and speak to the engineering groups of EPC companies and plant sites, leaving design specification marks
- Representing the principles policies whilst working and coordinating closely with the exclusive distribution partner.
- Developing and execution of marketing activities incl. seminars, show participation, service points with the excl. distribution partner
- Candidate should be able and willing to travel to plant sites within Thailand and on request on a short notice.
- Organizing technical seminars to service & maintenance people require presentation skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female
- General background with the petroleum industry in general or in particular with the petrochemical, refinery or Oil & Gas downstream industry
- The successful candidate must have external sales experience within a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Degree or higher in engineering, machinery- or process technology or related areas
- Thai and good English speaking and writing skills
- Experienced in working with international companies
- Structured & organized approach to working
- Must have driving license and car
- Strongly oriented on results and very good self organization skills
- Ready to participate in technical product traing abroad
- Self motivated with high level maturity and integrity
- Must live in or around Bangkok area.
- A proven track record of business to business sales.
- An engineering qualification will be advantageous but not essential.
Please send your application including a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary and references only in English per email in Word or PDF to
MVP Ltd., Part.,
Samutprakan 10290, Thailand.
For more information 081-8253095
Ms. Mawinee Maming.
Please note that only successful / short listed candidates will be contacted to discuss this great career chance!