Area Distribution Manager (Regional Sales Manager)
RB (Thailand) Ltd.
Purpose of the role
The position is based within the Field Sales division of the RB Thailand Sales operations. The position will be based in an assigned region and leads the concessionaire Field Sales force within that area.
The Area Distribution Manager’s primary purpose is to lead the concessionaire’s sales force to achieve the agreed sales and commercial objectives within budgetary constraints, through selling, negotiating and executing the company’s 4P objectives with key trade sectors.
- Achieve sales targets within budgetary constraints, through selling, negotiating and executing the company’s 4P objectives with key trade sectors
- Develop and maintain sound mutually beneficial both trade and concessionaire relationships
- Achieve distribution within specific trade sectors of new products at store level
- Keep the field force informed of negotiated activities and supply appropriate departments with sales information
- Seek opportunities for exploitation for the company’s benefit and effectively utilise technology, both internally and externally
- Inform planning of all sales forecasts well in advance
- Analyse the competitor strategies and keep the business informed
- Ensure that our products are on shelf with the correct space allocation
- Manage a team of sales representatives / agents
- Implementation of the 4 P’s in store
- Provide training such as selling skills, products knowledge to regional distributors/concessionaires sales force
- Ensure a controlled stock level at distributors and concessionaires are in-line with the company target
- Ensure distributors/concessionaires’ sales structure, P&L are up to date as market situation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administrative or related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in FMCG business Good strategic thinker with strong planning, organization and people management.
- Must have strong traditional trade sales experience.
- Account management and selling skills.
- Able to develop business plans.
- Result oriented, Leadership personality with self - motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- PC literate with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with Executives.
- Leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
RB (Thailand) Limited
89 AIA Capital Center, Room 2504 – 2507, 25th Floor,
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Dindaeng Sub-District,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02-013-6976 Fax: 02-013-6944-5
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง RB (Thailand) Ltd.
RB (Thailand) Ltd.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
If it’s tried and tested, we challenge it. We continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health, working with people to challenge conventional thinking – whether it is product, packaging and delivery, consumer information or marketing. That’s how we keep generating the breakthrough thinking and ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world with well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to change the game and outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest partners, we are now committed to “Save a Child Every Minute” by helping stop deaths from diarrhoea.
Thrive in a game changing environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?