Focus on Product and Solution for Commercial business(Client and BYOC)
- Lead Sales Team to explore the opportunity to generate the revenue and profit to the company.
Manage the presales processes by providing the technical guideline or product knowledge to the customers
Develop the proposal and design the solution & infrastructure that match with the customer’s requirement
Handle the price proposal by dealing with Product Manager (Server & Storage)
Manage the installation process with Aftersales Service team
Maintain the good relationship with customers by giving the recommendation as well as help them to solve the problems that could be occurred
Analyze the competitors and the business environment in order to implement the sales plan that match with the current situation
Oversee and guide the solution to develop the sales performance based on the company direction
Manage the monthly sales report and submit to related people for sales planning process
Assist sales people to close the deal for on Product and Solution for Commercial business (Client and BYOC) project
Assist Marketing Dept to analyze the marketing situation in order to scope the marketing plan
Conduct the training & business development activities to the dealer & other related function
Facilitate the related business unit as the Technical consultant
Handle the other assignments from Management
- Education: Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in computer sciences
- Experience: At least 3 years experience in Enterprise Project Management
Additional Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Good command in English (both written & spoken)
- Experience in Enterprise SAN/NAS Storage Architecture and products
- Good command of English , Proficiency in MS Office & Internet
- Virtualization technology experience/certification (i.e. VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Windows certification
- Self Motivate and energetic
- Strong Leadership skill
- Possess Good communication and negotiation skill
- Able to work with individual at all levels
Applicants who are interested in above position, please kindly submit resume with details of experience,expected salary and recent photo to email :
HR Department, Acer Computer Co.,Ltd.
131/62-63, 16th Floor, CTI Tower, Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ACER Computer
Acer ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. For Thailand, We are Number 1 in PC industry with the recipient of The Reader’s Digest “outstanding Brand Performance” for five continuous years (1999-2003). We employs over 300 people supporting dealers and distributors in the country and has 13 branches office nationwide to support our customers needs and requirement. Embarking on the e – age in the IT world , our goal is to be the world no.1 and Asia role model. We are ready and well prepared to meet this challenge . What about you ? At this moment, We are urgently seeking qualified persons to support our business expansion by the following positions.