Come join us for a lifetime experience of your career.
QAD Enterprise software and services help the world’s leading manufacturing companies’ respond to constant change. For over 25 years, customers at 5,500 sites, in 90 countries have relied on our solutions to run their business. Why QAD? Because your software partner should be the answer to complexity – not the source of it.
QAD (Thailand) Limited., founded in 1998, a subsidiary of QAD Inc. (NASDAQ: QADI), corporate headquarter in Carpinteria, California USA. We are market leader in enterprise software for manufacturing in Thailand with customers’ base of 130+. We currently have 70 professionals to implement and support our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and e-Business solutions.
To be the most admired company in Thailand in helping our clients better off their business performance for enhanced competitiveness through information technology, world-class business software, and quality of service at international standard.
We are committed to being the best in the market and industry segments we choose to serve and to make every client project a success by our dedicated team.
We are now undertaking a major business expansion and aggressively recruiting top talents to join our team. As part of our team, you will enjoy working with high-caliber colleagues serving top clients in a fast-pace learning. We offer excellent compensation, full benefits, training, high career growth, participative management and empowerment.
Application Support Consultant
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ AFP10 Number 10
- Providing Product Support to QAD customers and partners on our suite of enterprise software products (ERP)
- Determine the priority, resources, and resolution plan required to resolve issues effectively
- Develop high quality solutions and advise the customer of the recommendations
- Escalate issues appropriately and in a timely manner
- Use Call Tracking functionality to document detail of issues accurately, completely, and in a timely manner
- Training users on our suite of enterprise software products (ERP)
- Participate in the continual process improvement
Qualifications and experience:
- Thai Nationality
- Education at university level in Accounting or equivalent
- 3-5 years in Product Support/Implementation experience for ERPFinancial module, in the manufacturing, distribution, or accounting industry
- Indepth knowledge of ERP, QAD experience will be an advantage
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Continually expand expertise through formal and informal training on new technology and QAD product
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Customer satisfaction attitude
- Technical/System experience or knowledge would be highly regarded (UNIX, PROGRESS or Oracle)
- Strong documentation and communication skills (written and spoken) required throughout the support process
- Fluency in English is preferable
- Proven ability to assist/guide/mentor other team members to continually improve the expertise of the team
- Able to on-site support customer
Human Resources Department
QAD (Thailand) Limited
Unit 2301, 23rd Floor, CW Tower A, 90 Ratchadapisek Rd.,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
Tel: +66 2 1683030 Fax: +66 2 168 3040