Horiba (Thailand) is the Thai subsidiary of the HORIBA Group (Kyoto, Japan). Medical Segment is specialized in Medical diagnostics, mainly Automated Blood cell counter and Blood Chemistry.
Our growing activity leads us to seek potential candidates for our Medical Segment as follows:
Recruit for: Horiba (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Working Location: Latkrabang
Acting as a team member of Scientific Segment, to diverse range of methods to investigate the chemical nature of substances and identify and understand the substance and how it behaves in different conditions to be technical support for reginal sales team, customer and distributor to achieve sales target and fulfil the requirement in the region sales team.
- Compiling, Archiving & Providing effective sales tools (such as application, Competitor information, comparison, key selling points, FAQs, sales, distributor ppts and application notes), technical support and training to distributors and regional sales team to support their selling role.
**Possibly in both English & Local language.
- Stay abreast with in-depth knowledge of the current and future market trends, including technology trends, customer applications and competitive technology, as relates to the tasked product line
- Assist the regional Sales team in new application development according to emerging market opportunities and requirements in the region
- Maintain and develop relationship with:
- Universities, Research Institutes, governmental agencies, industry and distributors
- Key customers, potential customers and key opinion leaders in related community to develop new market opportunities as well as to support growth in emerging markets
- Recommendation, Co-ordination and planning of a range of regional marketing activities including attendance at tradeshows, seminars, product launches and regular product specific mail-outs with the Regional Marketing Team
- Developing techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals
Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams and Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers
- Master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry and Material science related.
- At least 2 year experience in Sales function.
- Good command in English.
- Excellence Presentation Skill, Communication Skill, Customer Focus and People Management skill.
- Good command in basic computer skill (Microsoft office and email)
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.30
Benefits: Group insurance, Dental Fee, Provident fund, Bonus and etc.
The interested person please send resume with recent photo and salary expectation by email or mail to
Horiba (Thailand) Limited
303 305 307 309 401 403Latya Road,
Somdetchaopraya, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600