APAC - Regional Pricing Manager
en world Thailand
- Report to Head of Finance based in Australia
- Regional Pricing Manager role is to analyse competitive pricing, to manage pricing through the product range, and to develop pricing strategies and activities to maximise revenue and profit
- Responsible for (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippine, Indonesia, Vietnam)
- Analyse post-sales product performance to identify opportunities for improvement
- Handling post-launch pricing control and coordinating for all product, consumables and services
- Monitoring, solving various system issues and tracking changes for P&L analysis
- Planning for product such as pre-launch pricing, promotion, and P&L.
- Collect, analysis, and interpret competitive pricing
- Develop pricing strategies on products to maximise revenue and profit throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Develop strategies and activities for price protection
- Analyse internal post-sales pricing to identify opportunities for improvement
- Intensively collaborate with offices in Asia-Pacific on price management and price maximisation
- Competitive benchmarking
- Monitor price compliance
- Develop models for and analyse product mix optimisation
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance or related field
- At least 8 years working experience with roles such as Pricing, Business Analysis, Financial Planning & Analysis for with well-known international companies
- Prefer 1-2 year regional experience and would have an advantage
- Highly prefer experience with IT, Hardware, Printer, ecommerce (hardware) or any company where there is hardware retail selling or B2C
- Resourceful and adaptable at communicating and influencing in multinational corporate environment
- Expertise in Pricing Management
- Good command of English
- Good analysis skills, decision making and hardworking attitude
- Able to travel within APAC around once a month
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.