Regional Container Lines (RCL) started as a Common Feeder Operator, operating its first feeder container ship in 1979 between Bangkok and Singapore. In 1988, RCL was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and has since achieved satisfactory performance and financial returns to shareholders. RCL will increasingly expand its feeder services and container liner business in Asia through the provision of high quality container shipping services with reliable fix day sailings, fast transit, the deployment of modern and high specification container ships and customer service information technology.
- Supporting system development, including project planning and design, technical support and problem management.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- At least 2 years of experience in developing software or web application in VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET or .NET Framework
- Have programming experience in Java Technology (JSP, J2EE< J2SE)
- Good command of written and spoken English
127/35 Ratchadapisek Road, 30th Floor, Panjanthani Tower,
Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120