LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions and part of Lufthansa German Airlines. These include airline catering, in-flight equipment and logistics as well as the management of onboard service and in-flight retail. The group is also the industry leading expert in managing the in-flight service supply chain for several airlines. LSG Sky Chefs partners with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 201 customer service centers in 50countries, producing around 591 million airline meals a year. In 2015, the companies belonging to LSG Sky Chefs Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 2.5 billion
We are now seeking a highly dynamic and motivated individuals for its operations at New Bangkok International Airport ( Suvarnabhumi Airport ), Thailand in the position of
Airline Catering Information Manager
- To assist the General Manager, Financial Controller and Customer Service Manager in determining the best strategic direction for food, beverages and Aircraft Handling services, including concept, design, budget, contract, costing, pricing, programming and product improvement.
- To maintain a close liaison with airline representatives and ensure customer requirements and business specifications are met at all times and to review and study market trends, thus taking cost-effective action when necessary
- To ensure accurately maintained and complete operational and billing master data is available in the CBase system at all times
Note: will need to perform other special tasks and related duties as assigned by the company
- Maintain and approve all master data for food, beverages and sundries and other items as used by the unit.
- Ensure yield checks and batch controls are properly conducted when required.
- Check the products and services provided are consistent with the requirements set in business contracts and the company standards.
- Work closely with Executive Chef on menu planning to ensure costs are within parameters and assist with menu development and meal presentations.
- Prepare and maintain a historical profile on each customer by establishing a standard format of recording and comparing prices in a certain period.
- Provide up-to-date information establish standard packages and contracts with advice on terms and conditions suited to the customer.
- Review, analyze and initiate corrective action if necessary, based on food and beverage reports submitted to the incumbent.
- Assist management to develop pricing strategies by performing sales and cost feasibility studies.
- Contribute to the setting and monitoring of the company business plan, objectives and decision-making processes.
- Conduct CBase user trainings as required.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or Food Service Management.
- 3 years in Catering or hotel business or costing/pricing function.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of people.
- Be computer literate and able to prepare cost/price analyses and control food costs.
- Able to plan and implement scheduling, thus able to lead a team effectively.
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and you are interested to find out more about this position, please send an application letter together with full resume ( in English ) indicating qualifications and experience, a recent photo, copy of transcript record and your **Expected Salary***
Contact : Khun Kanlaya Tel: 02-131-1918 or Khun Kamolmal Tel : 02-131-1915
Address: LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited
Human Resources Department
999 Moo 1, Suvarnabhumi Airport
Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand