A Leader in the Design and Fabrication of HRSGs Designs and manufactures Heat Recovery Steam Generators for the power industry, worldwide.
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Company –paid life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Ten days paid vacation
Aftermarket Services Engineer
- Responsible for Aftermarket sales for all product and service opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Assists in development and implementation of sales strategies, promotional activities, etc., to attain plan forecast for Aftermarket within assigned territory.
- Maintains sufficient contact with current Aftermarket customers and establishes relationships with potential new customers within assigned territory.
- Works closely with Sales Representatives in assigned territory to ensure Aftermarket has an adequate and effective customer coverage program. Requests support from home office, as may be required.
- Manages customer accounts within assigned territory.
- Identifies and analyzes markets and profiles plants & customers, assisting the home office in business development.
- Provides feedback and support to VP of Aftermarket, Product Managers, Proposal Engineers, etc.
- Maintains accurate and timely oral and written communications to keep home office appraised of sales activities, leads, plant level feedback and recommended bid/win strategies regarding all Aftermarket products and services within assigned territory.
- Provides input to forecasts, schedules, and priorities for AFT activities and support from other departments to meet required deliverables and customer requirements.
- Reviews project specifications and ensure compliance.
- Assists in proposal and contract development, which may include reviews, evaluation and coordination efforts, creation of RFQ’s and proposal documents, and commercial items.
- Other activities as may be required to support Aftermarket and/or as assigned by the VP of Aftermarket.
- Position will require travel to plants, customers, conferences, shows, etc. (30%-70%).
- Preferably BSME in Engineering or related field.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, good written & oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated product knowledge, technical competency in solving problems. Past performance and related experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and business skills required.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of boiler operations, design philosophy, principles and details of application.
- Working knowledge of various codes (ASME, NBIC, B31.1, etc.) and product application.
- Must be resourceful, focused, and energetic.
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond quickly to requests.
- Must be physically able to inspect boiler drums, closed spaces, climb steps, and work at heights of ~ 100 feet.
- Must have a passport and be able to travel when required.
- Required years of engineering experience and field experience.
NOTE: This description is intended to define general position responsibilities and does not describe all of the duties and responsibilities of this position.