Interested person should apply directly to Lily@pharpartnerships.com and should include stating full detailed qualifications, together with resume , previous work experience and position applied for along with a recent photograph and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence
PHAR GLOBAL : Bangkok | Singapore | London | Manchester
Malaysia | Philippines | India | Indonesia
PHAR Partnerships Media Sales team has one key aim: to raise ancillary revenue for the rights that we represent by selling impactful and engaging advertising opportunities to 3rd parties.
We monetise assets across TV, Ambient, Online & Print with experts in each discipline. However above all we believe that any “media sale” is an opportunity to engage with consumers in a targeted environment.
Our rights that we represent include AirAsia, Expedia, McDonalds, Morchit & Huampalong Bus Stations, SkyBus and Inilah.com and our advertisers include some of the biggest spenders across South East Asia including CIMB, Citibank, HSBC, Samsung, Unilever, Axiata, Accor Hotels and over 200 hundred brands.
PHAR HOLDINGS (Thailand) Limited
55/5, 4th Floor, Soi Phaholythin 2,Phaholythin Road,
Kwang Samsennai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Email Address : Lily@Pharpartnerships.com
Advertising & Media Sales Executive /ขายสื่อโฆษณา
- Male/ Female
- Age between 26 - 35 years old
- Fair - Good English and communication skill
- At least 2 years experience in Sales Representative
- Previous experiece in Media agency business will be advantage.
- Positive attitude, strong service mind and open-minded for multi-tasks working environments,
- Punctuality and team work .
- Good personality, excellent communication and negotiation skills to manage client accounts.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, strong sense of accountability
Interested person should apply directly to Lily , email written above... and should include stating full detailed qualifications, together with resume , previous work experience and position applied for along with a recent photograph and expected salary.