A purposefully pre- school built in the beautiful natural surrounding area, located at the outskirts of Bangkok. The school offers the UK National Curriculum for the students from 2 to 6 years old.
The school aims to provide the highest standard of early year education in Bangkok. We aim to provide a small friendly and professional community atmosphere. The atmosphere in the classes is one of warmth and security, a place where children should grow in confidence to take on ever more challenging work and activities. The school embraces its community, and parents play a very active role, parent participation is recognised as an integral part of the education process. In addition, continuing professional development of teacher is one of our priorities.
Admissions and Administrative Manager
- To provide leadership and management to the Administrative support staff.
- Work closely with Director and Head Teacher to ensure high standards of operation.
- Responsible for Admissions and Administration Management/Management Information and ICT/Human Resource Management/Facility & Property Management.
- Promote the Parent partnership ethos within school and ensure effective communications both internal and externally in support of this.
Coordinates and Manages:
- School Office, Finance/ Purchasing, and Administration Department
- Caretakers, Technicians, Catering Team, Maids, Gardener and Security Teams
Leadership & Strategy
- To lead and manage all school support staff (Administrative, Admission, Finance , and supporting staff)
Financial Resource Management
- Cost controlling (especially resource expenses), on behalf of the Director or as needed.
Operational and Administration Management
- Manage whole school administrative functions and lead all support staff.
- Design and maintain administrative systems that deliver outcomes based on the school’s goals.
- Define responsibilities, information and support for staff and other stakeholders.
- Establish and use effective methods to review and improve administrative systems.
- Use data analysis, evaluation and reporting systems to maximum effect to maximize efficiency and avoid duplication.
- Preparing reports using information to assess trends and make appropriate recommendations.
- In the absence of the director, manage “crisis management situations” and make decisions, delegating and monitoring when problems occur in line with school policies.
- Working closely with Head Teacher to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the school.
- Working closely with Head Teacher to ensure efficient and effective planning, resource allocation and catering for special events and activities among the supporting team.
Human Resource Management:
- Manage recruitment with the Director/Head Teacher, preparing job descriptions, and running advertisements, schedules and interviews (first round) if necessary.
- Monitor that visa and work permit processes for the international teachers have progressed smoothly and keep up to date with current regulations.
- Performance management, appraisal and development for direct support staff.
- Ensure that all staff receive an orientation and policy handbook and that appropriate training is provided.
PR and Marketing, Community relations and the Parents Liaison Program
- Ensure that prospective parents are welcomed and receive appropriate school information during the school tour, leading to higher enrolment number as targeted
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with the Ministry of Education, Government departments, ISAT, ONESQA, other schools, and other organizations to help achieve the goals of the organization.
- Ensure that information of school activities to parents has been well communicated through a variety of channels.
- Work closely with the Head Teacher on Domestic and International accreditation processes.
- Ensure that the school complaints policy and procedures are handled professionally and fairly.
Facility & Property Management
- Monitor and manage the maintenance of the school site including the purchase and repair of all furniture and fittings in cooperation with the purchasing department.
- Ensure ancillary services e.g. catering, cleaning, etc., are monitored and managed effectively in line with school policies and budgets
- Ensure the continuing availability of utilities, site services and equipment in cooperation with the purchasing department.
Management Information Systems & ICT
- Ensure that the school has a strategy for using technology aligned to the overall vision and plans for the school, ensuring value for money.
- Ensure resources, support and training are provided to enable work colleagues to make the best use of available ICT including teaching, learning and assessment systems.
- Thai nationality aged between 30 - 40 years old
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or in a related field
- Fluent in English and verbal communication
- Strong Computer literacy (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in an International School is an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good Personality
- Detail-oriented and an ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work well in a team and liaise with teachers and parents
- Highly motivated, responsible and ethical
We offer benefits in terms of
- Competitive monthly salary
- Social securities
- Accident and health insurance
- School meal provided
If you would like to apply for a position at our school please e-mail your curriculum vitae (CV) or
resume and recent photograph via click APPLY NOW
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our school website for more information about us at www.kensington.ac.th