EGIS RAIL (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
As subsidiaries of the Egis Group with its headquarter in Lyon (France), Egis Rail is speeding up its development overseas. Specialised in engineering and infrastructure services (13,000 employees in France and worldwide), Egis Rail has proven know-how in public transport, railways and high speed rail lines. It employs 1200 professionals from every discipline devoted to major projects in France and around the world: metro systems, LRTs, regional railways, high speed lines, etc.
As such, Egis Rail (Thailand) Co., Ltd. created in 2015 a subsidiary in Bangkok Thailand aiming at becoming in the near future the local entity in charge of the Asia-Pacific Projects as well a production unit dedicated to Asia Market. With the presence of resident French and Thai engineers and managers, Egis Rail Thailand is currently focussing in acquiring contracts, seeking local resources and supporting on-going project in the region.
Non-stop growth – Renowned for our achievements –Members of a major group: EGIS – We are widening our clientele in and Asia and worldwide.
Visit www.egis-rail.com/Join-us for all jobs and opportunities
As a subsidiaries of the Egis Group, Egis Rail Thailand is currently focussing in acquiring contracts, seeking local resources and supporting on-going project in the region. The foreseen significant increase of the workload in the coming months and years leads to the need of recruiting a Administrative Officer on a VIE basis.
The main roles and tasks of this "Administrative Officer" will be beside the learning aspects :
To support bid department to prepare proposal, preparing checklist of company documents, insuring follow up with all team members etc…
- Capable to take care of Administrative Paper work
- Proactive mindset, discreet and attention to details
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office Word and Excel
- Capable of translation English to Thai and Thai to English
- Education: bachelor degree preferred
- Knowledge of administrative processes (visa, work permit, update of company registrations documents, …) is a strong asset
- Proficient English required (read/write/speak)
- Experience: at least 1 year of experience, however new graduated with relevant training / internship(s) will be considered as well
Start Date: ASAP
Work Place: Bangkok (Thailand)