Administrative Officer (for Thai AirAsia X)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
- To generate summary of daily e-voyage reports to disseminate to relevant parties
- Maintain and update Cabin crew record
- To track all MC’s and verify the records and to file all copies of MC records
- To compile/Verification/submission of Leave forms
- To handle uniforms and Accessories Inventory
- To handle recruitment process
- To update of Cabin crew photo albumand personal information
- To be familiarized with the Merlot System, to maintain and update crew records.
- Good command in English both of spoken and written and able to communicate well with foreigners.
- Previous experience in the flight operation and administration would be advantage
- Must have a university degree
-Must have excellent, proven administration skills including ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Able to work inflexible time
- Good computer skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunity to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are inviited to apply in person or send us your application, quoting the position applied together with full resume stating qualifications, experiences , expect salary, one recent photo, copies of transcript, identification card, resident registration, certificates as well to following address:
THAI AIRASIA CO., LTD.
Work Location: No. 222, Don Mueang International Airport 3rd floor, Central Office Building, Room No.3200
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards