Administration Team Leader
Celestica (Thailand) Ltd.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates for the position of Administration Team Leader to drive our continued success in our global market. If you are looking for the employer with culture of Teamwork, Trust & Commitment, Creativity, and Courage where your career is continuously developed and rewarded, please join us as detailed below:
Duties / Responsibilities & Work Expectation
- Calendar Management for Site VP & GMs - monitor calendar, update the meetings/schedules, coordinating with meeting participants to ensure timely attendance,
- Correspondence – prepares and send letters, emails, documents, as required,
- Telephone and Teleconference – answers/screens the calls before directing to appropriate person, teleconference bookings,
- Meetings & Events – be responsible for the meetings, business trips, events, as required from Site VP & GMs; logistics arrangement - meeting room bookings, tickets, travel plan/itinerary, travel-related documents, transfer, participants, venues, agenda, presentations, and etc. Ensures effective coordination for internal and external meetings,
- Responsible for overall administration of Office of the Site VP & GMs - Office Equipment, Filing System, Database, Documents, and etc. Ensures that they are well maintained, ready-to-use, and secured,
- Handles daily PRs and other approvals as required under the direction & on behalf of the Site VP & GMs,
- Welcomes the Customers and Guests/Visitors on behalf of the Site VP & GMs,
- Oversees and responsible for all expenses of the Office of the Site VP & GMs, including but not limited, Petty Cash Account, Expense Reimbursements, and other daily expenses/costs i.e. In-house Luncheon.
- Others tasks as assigned by Site VP & GMs and/or the authorized persons.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, with master degree will be definitely advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in the same or similar role & responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- High Responsibility, Reliable, and Accountable.
- Fast Learner, Can-do Attitude, Positive-thinking.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent Command of written and spoken English.
The company offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package. Interested person please click “Apply Now” and/or submit your Application Letter, Resume in English, Transcript, and Salary requirements to address below.
Khun Narand Tantiwuth
Human Resources Department
CELESTICA (THAILAND) LIMITED
49/18 Laem Chabang Industrial Estate, Moo 5, Tungsukhla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230 Thailand
Telephone: 038 493 561 to 80 Extension no. 6838, 6722
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Celestica (Thailand) Ltd.
Celestica (Thailand) Ltd.