The Beaumont Partners Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
The Beaumont Ruam Pattana School located in the rural Issan area of South Chaiyaphum is seeking a highly motivated and experienced personnel to lead educational change and community development to maximize our students potential providing them with better opportunities in their future lives.
This semester in 2015 we have a total of 190 students from Kindergarten One to Grade Four. The school is being built as the students develop through the school.
The successful applicant needs to share the schools vision and develop a Thai/International bilingual curriculum respecting the traditional Thai values which are the hallmark of Thai Community.
Full Time, Work Location in Chaiyaphum
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise work of junior administration staff
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with teachers, operational staff and the support functions in Bangkok
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work proactively with all levels of staff and management
- Good computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Thai and English language skills
- Thai Nationality
Duties and Responsibilities
- General management of the school office and supervision of administration staff
- Welcome parents and visitors who come into contact with the school
- Handle all general office administration
- Prepare all official documents for government departments
- Coordinate school documents with the School Office District 3
- Document all staff attendance and leave
- Monitor report and deal with unexpected events that involve the students, teachers and staff
- Record all Petty Cash transactions and ensure supporting documentation is correct, proved and filed
- Provide summary expenditure reports to the Bangkok Office for approval and reimbursement
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please send your CV in English with photograph and expect salary to
Suprangporn D. / HR
Level 12, Liberty Square, 287 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2631-1860 Fax: 0-2631-1849