Our bustling and productive Animation studio in the heart of Bangkok (Thonglor) is looking for an Administration Assistant to join us permanently.
Picture This Studio in Bangkok is looking for an Administration Assistant. Picture This has experienced a massive growth over the last 3 years and is now employing more than 100 people.
- Young, dynamic, ambitious and outgoing.
- Very precise with strong focus on attention to detail.
- Degree or diploma in business administration or related subjects.
- Thai nationality is required.
- Good English skills is required as business language is English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Knowledge of accounting may be an advantage.
- 2-6 years work experience in a related field is an advantage.
Job descriptions and typical work activities:
The administration assistant will be a part of a small but effective administration team. We are working in an international environment is expected to be self driven and able to structure his/her work in order to be as efficient as possible.
The specific tasks include:
- Payroll preparation
- Preparing documents for book keeping
- Prepare and report petty cash invoices, receipts and vouchers.
- Preparing documents for visas and work permits
- Prepare invoices
- Meeting and delivering documents to authorities
- Handle and structure day-to-day tasks to make the office run smoothly including petty cash, office supplies, etc.
- Organizing travel including flights and hotels
- Day-to-day communication with accounting company
- Communicate with suppliers and ensure that deliveries are correct.
- Organize and store documentation.
Salary: Negotiated based on education and experience.
Picture This Studio is located in Thonglor areas.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your 1) resume and 2) a short cover letter in English byclick “ Apply Now ”
Interviews will be arranged as we receive applications.