Accounting Officer – AP (Yearly Contract)
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ GULF GROUP
- Be responsible for the accounting function in the area of Accounts Payable, reporting and month-end close coordination
- Be responsible for the VAT and Withholding tax submission and reporting of the company.
- Manage of all financial records related to Accounts Payable function to fulfill internal and statutory requirements.
- Apply adequate internal control measures and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure full compliance to the company’s monetary disbursement and liability fulfilment processes and policies in order to safeguard the company’s financial interest.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting AP or SAP is advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill, service-minded and mature to external and internal parties
- Good command of spoken and written English.
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
11 th FL., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Website : www.gulf.co.th
Gulf JP is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee’s job satisfaction. Gulf JP has invested in many power projects in Thailand and due to our rapid development we are looking for both high caliber new talents and seasoned professionals to join our well established and talented work force in the following position: