Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
- Respond to oversea vendors inquires, Review oversea invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Scan invoices to Share Service Center
- Process matching Invoices with Payment
- Pays vendors by monitoring due follow credit term, preparing checks
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balance
- Update and renewal Insurance for office, money, fidelity guarantee, advertising board annually
- Sort and distribute incoming call
- Reconcile and submit: - taxation e.g. VAT, PND
- Reconcile vendor statement, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor in accounting preferred
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Proficient in Excel and Word Microsoft offices
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in professional manner
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fraction, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable we offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunity to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send us your application, quoting the position applied together with full resume stating qualifications, experiences, expect salary, one recent photo, copies of transcript, identification card, resident registration, certificates as well to following address:
THAI AIRASIA CO., LTD.
Work Location: No. 222, Don Mueang International Airport 3rd floor, Central Office Building, Room No.3200
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards