Dakasi Co., Ltd.
Dakasi Co., Ltd owns, manages, and awards franchises for the beverage brand Dakasi since 2009. The Dakasi brand currently has over 800 shops worldwide mainly situated in the Asian region and is considered one of the leaders of the industry selling Taiwanese style tea beverages. Dakasi sells quality tea and beverages made with ingredients imported directly from Taiwan giving customers an authentic product with high quality. Within Thailand, our company is managing over 20 plus shops mainly situated in the Bangkok region with over 100 employees.
In recent years, we have expanded our business into consulting and ingredients supply, focusing on importing ingredients from Taiwan and distributing to restaurant chains. Dakasi aims to become of the leaders in the food service industry. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals that would like an opportunity to join a growing company.
Accounting Officer (Receivable Accountant)
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Male / female age 22-35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or up in Accounting or related field.
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Customer service and negotiation skills
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Annual Health Check
- Bonus (Performance based)
Interested persons please apply via "APPLY NOW"
DAKASI CO., LTD.
163 Thaisamut Building G Floor, Surawongse Road,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 0-2634-3008 Fax. 0-2634-3009