Regional Container Lines (RCL) started as a Common Feeder Operator, operating its first feeder container ship in 1979 between Bangkok and Singapore. In 1988, RCL was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and has since achieved satisfactory performance and financial returns to shareholders. RCL will increasingly expand its feeder services and container liner business in Asia through the provision of high quality container shipping services with reliable fix day sailings, fast transit, the deployment of modern and high specification container ships and customer service information technology.
- To process all invoices with correctness, correct approval and with no duplication
- To register all invoices using SAP module on daily basis.
- To coordinate with Operation team in relation to PO for timely payment process.
- To follow up on all AP issues and get it resolved within 7 days.
- To perform AP reconciliation
- Register payment document & make payment correctly to suppliers with no duplicate & on their due date.
- Support electronic banking platform for all RCL Payment with no manual cheque signed at the office.
- Prepare daily cash report & sent out on timely basis.
- Review to ensure compliance of documentation for payment with correct approval level.
- Process accounting activity for payment on their time line with complete & correct accounting entries.
- Prepare bank related account reconciliation & complete on timely basis.
- Prepare & manage document file.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 0-2 years experience in Accounting
- Good English communication is advantage.
- Have skill in Ms Offices.
- Good co-ordinate and can do attitude.
Regional Container Lines Public Co Ltd
127/35 Ratchadapisek Road, 30th Floor, Panjanthani Tower,
Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120