Accounting Manager - Thailand and Vietnam Job (Trading Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Attractive Benefits
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a global leader of measurement instruments for industry and retail. Our client also provides various analytical instruments, process analytics instruments and end-of-line inspection systems. Our respected client is seeking an Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Accounting Manager supervises 5 staff and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. The winning candidate must be a certified accountant, be proficient with Advance Microsoft Office and knowledgeable in BAAN Accounting systems but not necessary.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Prepare monthly FS, including management reports and identify the accounting variances.
- To monitor and supervise the tax filing forms and liaise with the Revenue Department Officer in any Tax related matters.
- To monitor and supervise the billing AR, AP, Cash Receipt, Expenses and GL functions.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Review Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports including sales report, profit margin by product.
- Ad-hoc report as requested by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or higher in Accounting
- Male or female, age 30-39
- At least 8 years of experience in Trading Industry with 4-5 years in audit experience
- Proficient with Advance Microsoft Office and hands-on
- Analytical-High attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solver
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Good command of speaking and writing in English
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
FUN, MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS (Trainee Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter)