11Street (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established in Korea since 2008, 11street is now one of the top global e-commerce marketplace providers with 400,000 sellers serving over 30 million consumers worldwide with annual gross merchandise value of USD 7 billion/year. The company’s aim is to build a fun and interactive online shopping website where everyone can buy and sell in an open-yet-trusted environment.
11street also has a presence in Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia, respectively, Thailand will be the next. The key differentiator of 11street are the experiences and know-hows that the company has gained through its more than 10 years of global e-commerce ventures and in Korea. 11street is inviting excellent fresh graduates or experienced to explore the opportunity as Assistant Category Manager. If you are passionate in delivering the best customer experience just like we do and enjoy working in a competitive and fun environment, then our company will be the right fit for you. We will be waiting for you, and let’s enjoy.
For more information, please visit our website,
Accounting Manager-Settlement for Marketplace
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Manage daily Trade Payable to sellers and Receivable from buyers operations
- Manage all parts of the marketplace financial reconciliation process with our sellers. This includes managing payments to a base of several hundred merchants that in the near future will number in the thousands
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly closing for marketplace transaction
- Plan and pay suppliers according to credit terms
- Review monthly vendor’s reconciliation and ensure following up actions are taken for discrepancies and outstanding balances
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Finance and Account Payable
- 7-10 years prior supervisory experience in the retail or online shopping
Skills & Competence
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves via "Apply Now" or contact
Contact person: K. Mallika
Contact no.: 02-033-0172
11Street (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
689 Bhiraj Tower at Emquartier, 34th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton Sub-district, Vadhana District, Bangkok 10110