Accounting Manager - FMCG Retail
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a global leader in gas and services for various industries ranges from healthcare to engineering
The company runs operation in more than 80 countries worldwide
- To be responsible for month-end and year-end closing activities
- To be responsible for controlling the overall Accounting functions including monthly and yearly budgets, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- To prepare the budget and forecast to support the Chief Financial Officer
- To oversee banking related transactions, accounts receivable, cash connection and credit control
- To enforce internal policies and controls e.g. accounting procedures
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting and Business Administration. Must hold CPA qualification
- Minimum5 years of working experiences in Accounting
- Interaction with a large Shared servicefunction would be an advantage
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal communication
- Excellent communication skill
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at WChitwarakorn@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.