Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports such as interim & year-end reports, budget reports, financial analysis reports and monthly data as requested by management and shareholders
- Review accounting reports such as general ledger reports, costing reports, affiliated company reports/performance, VAT reports, and annual financial statement reports.
- Review financial reports, such as financial statements, cash flow statements, and profit and loss reports.
- Conduct financial analysis (feasibility, cost/ benefit analysis, forecast) and tax and cash flow planning.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory accounting requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate management reports.
- Coach and develop the accounting and finance team and monitor individual performance.
- To be the key finance support to drive potential cost improvements and recommend corrective action through the sound knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and cost drivers with accurate analysis and interpretation of factory variances and cost drivers
- Coordinate with Revenue Department in Tax issues.
- Male or female age between 35 years up
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Master’s Degree will be advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years accounting and financial and taxation experience (with at least 5 years at the managerial level) in a multi-functional company
- Having experience in SAP.
- Having experience in project feasibility study to propose for investment will be advantage.
- Strong planning and business analytical skills, service-minded, open-minded, results-oriented and proactive.
- Strong leadership, ability to manage professional staff.
- Fluent in English communication
- Good attitude. Able to manage/facilitate many parties.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated leisure tourism business. The Group consists of strong tour operator brands, travel agencies and leading online portals. Its portfolio is made up of six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels comprising 210,000 beds, twelve cruise ships and countless incoming destination management agencies in all the major holiday hot spots worldwide. This integrated portfolio provides 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in in top destinations worldwide. A key feature of its corporate culture is its global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. Hotelbeds Group is part of TUI Group.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in 120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in 40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners
Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and PacificWorld (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.