Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Accounting Manager job in Bangkok has just become available at one of the world's leading high-end retail brands. Your main responsibility is to take care of the overall accounting function of the company.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will lead the team of experienced accountants and be responsible for overall accounting and budgeting activities.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and meaningful management reports
- Supervise the accounting team covering overall accounting functions including cash reconciliations, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses
- Ensure the timely submission of all financial reports and tax forms
- Oversee and improve accounting processes and procedures to align with company's situation
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting
- Assist the Finance Director to prepare overall financial presentation to the management meeting
- Perform other duties as assigned
To succeed in the Accounting Manager job, you will need to have strong organisational skills and good English communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Six to eight years of accounting experience including some managerial experience
- Experience in working in multinational companies would be a plus
- Experience of external audit is preferred
- Strong understanding of Thai GAAP, IFRS and Taxation
- Able to develop and establish financial policies and procedures
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of operating and budgeting would be advantage
- Able to analyse financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion
- Able to work effectively under stressful conditions and multi-task
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Dynamic AX would be an advantage
The successful Accounting Manager will join this international company who is the leader in their field of expertise. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.